Featured on "Shark Tank™," this innovative cutting board was designed by Keith Young, a New York City firefighter, chef and devoted dad. After losing their dad to cancer, Keith's children are continuing his legacy by bringing his product to life. The eco-friendly reversible board is equipped with a detachable tray that hangs over the counter's edge, so it's easy to separate prepped ingredients from food scraps.
- As seen on "Shark Tank."
- Handcrafted in USA of imported materials.
- Board made of Richlite – a durable wood-fiber composite that won't dull knives, harbor bacteria, or absorb unwanted flavors and odors.
- Detachable tray contains food scraps.
- Tray is made of FDA-approved, BPA-free, food-grade thermoplastic (TPE).
- Perimeter groove and a well channel liquid and juices into tray.
- "Shark Tank" name and logo used with permission. © 2019 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All rights reserved. No endorsement by the producers/broadcaster of "Shark Tank" is implied.