Featured on "Shark Tank™," this innovative cutting board was designed by Keith Young, a New York City firefighter, chef and devoted dad. After losing their dad to cancer, Keith's children are continuing his legacy by bringing his product to life. The eco-friendly reversible board is equipped with a detachable tray that hangs over the counter's edge, so it's easy to separate prepped ingredients from food scraps.
- As seen on "Shark Tank."
- Made in USA of imported materials.
- Detachable tray contains food scraps.
- Cup made of FDA-approved, BPA-free PP and TPE.
- Perimeter groove and juice wells channel liquid into tray.
- "Shark Tank" name and logo used with permission. © 2019 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All rights reserved. No endorsement by the producers/broadcaster of "Shark Tank" is implied.